Mckenzee and I have spent the last two afternoons on the front porch. I chose the front porch because it is relatively closed in and it is shaded in the afternoon which means I don't have to slather her with sunscreen. I let her use chalk and finger paints to decorate the sidewalk. She had so much fun. When she tired of that I brought out blocks. We stayed out there for two hours yesterday and two hours today. Yesterday, while we were playing we heard the ice cream man so we went in and got some money. The picture of her sitting on the flowerless flowerbed is her counting quarters. I was so ready for that ice cream man that I was willing to traipse on out there with the both of us looking as white trash as ever...me in my pajamas and house shoes with no shower and her covered in paint and well...just look at her green grimy toes below. He never came by our house though, yesterday or today. I was sad. Mckenzee didn't seem to care. I am just loving this weather so much. I am going to get out my Fall decorations this weekend and maybe pay a visit to Hobby Lobby for a few new things.




3 comments:
Pretty little wild girl. :)
Looks like fun! Can I come over? Hehe.
Oh, I am so mad at myself. I am such a ditz. I read all of these dad-gum posts and apparently I commented just in my head and not on your actual blog. I was checking comments thinking...where did my comment go? Did she delete it? Oh...that's right...I never commented for REAL.
So, fun times with the paint. You should get her those bathtub paints too b/c those are fun stuff and they come off really easily.
Post a Comment