Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Did It!



You don't hear me cheering on this video because I was taping and didn't want my country voice blaring over the recording because then I probably wouldn't have posted it. I know she is showing off her whole self here...I hope that isn't against any blogger rules. She just cracks me up every time she goes. I love it! The only thing is, she always wants to dump it in the big potty herself and that has caused some big tee tee messes on the floor. We are trying to break her of that.

8 comments:

Connie said...

Awww, she is so proud of herself! Yay, Kenzee!

So, has she graduated to panties yet?

Sara said...

I love it when she says "I did it!" It's so cute. She knows she done good! Hehehe

Kari and Justin said...

You should ask my mom about the dumping the "waste" in the big potty...she has a story for you there.

She is so cute. We should all be this proud of little tasks everyday!!

Lexi said...

AWW...way to go Kenzee!!

Candace said...

Way to go Kenzee!!! Blake got a kick out of this video. We watched it 4 times! Shes such a big girl now and so happy for herself! AAAWWW...I miss yall!

Atlee's Mom said...

That is awesome!!!! GO KENZEE!!!

Courtney said...

That is too cute. What a big girl!

Catherine said...

That is the cutest thing i have ever seen!!!