So, upsetting.
I'm not even sure how much I will post about it.
I got my haircut yesterday and it was okay, but not what I wanted and didn't really look any different.
I went back today for him to fix it.
Now I have a mullet.
I am ready to scream.
I already cried.
Why can't people understand how I want my haircut? I take pictures with me. I am very specific. I have regular old hair.
So, if you don't see me for awhile it might be because I am hiding my mullet.
9 comments:
Been there. I am so sorry. Well, sliver lining ... you are taking prenatal vitamins so your hair will grow back faster. And your new background on the blog is so cute and festive. Hang in there. Praying for you.
I know exactly how you feel I got a haircut once and I looked like David Bowie, circa 1986 in the movie "Labyrinth." Thankfully I had it "fixed" sort of the very next morning. I am sure it's not as bad as you think though. But, I will be praying for you and your hair. :)
Aww...I am sorry! That stinks. I am sure it isn't as bad as you think. I will pray for you b/c I know your hair is something that you feel really affects the way you look overall. Or at least that is how I feel.
Give it time...just give it time. Sorry...totally sucks to get a bad haircut.
I started feeling a little better about it this afternoon. Iworked on it some with the scissors and the curling iron and then I engaged in some retail therapy. I got a cute dress to wear tomorrow when I get Chris at the airport.
I get my hair cut tomorrow by a new guy, because my last hair cut...and the one before that were terrible with my old girl!! You have "regular old hair" (you say), I have a frizzy, curly hair that amounts to about 4 peoples heads of hair all on my one head...now you know why you haven't seen me in awhile?? (when my hair gets screwed up I need a paper bag). I tried to do some retail therapy tonight just in case the hair thing doesn't work out again tomorrow, but no luck there...I'll keep you posted. I'm glad you are already feeling better about your hair, you always fix it really cute.
i know just the thing to make it all better...."it'll grow back". hahaha. this isn't a time for laughs, it's a time for... lets say.. revenge on the madd haircutter. j/k. you are too cute to ever get a bad haircut:)
Ah I'M SO SORRY!!!!! You are still beautiful!!!! ;)
...it looks good now cuz she knows how to fix it but I can vouch for the fact that it was very mullet-ish. Not good. That's what it was, not good.
Post a Comment