We had a really good family weekend. It was filled with fun things, but also some down time, which we have not had in awhile. Chris has been working a lot and we have been missing him.
Friday night, we went to Boswell's Homecoming game. Chris just happened to read in the paper earlier that afternoon that it would be the homecoming game and we decided to go. I fixed Mckenzee's hair with two Boswell blue bows and failed to take her picture at her first game...except on our phone which isn't that great and I'm not sure how to load it. She was so good and liked watching the cheerleaders and the ball. She cheered and watched the game and enjoyed a very large pickle.
Saturday night, Chris and I had a date night. We ate dinner at Chili's in Fossil Creek which is now completely non-smoking! Woo hoo! Go Fort Worth! So we were able to sit right away at a booth in the bar area and not have to wait. Then, we went to see Hancock at Movies 8 for only $2 a ticket. Neither of us liked that movie all that much, but it had several funny parts. I am a HUGE Will Smith fan.
Sunday, we went to church. We tried making it to the early service because last week Mckenzee fell asleep on the way to lunch and I ended up holding her through most of it. We got there at 9. Church started at 8:30, but we were in time for the sermon and hopefully we learned some things to do better next week....like get out of bed when the alarm goes off....and buy Anjolee some new clothes. Sunday afternoon we all took naps and watched football and Sunday night we went out to dinner with my family...my sister's treat!
I like weekends like this one. I love being with my family. :)
2 comments:
Family time is always good. I am glad you had a relaxing weekend! I did too, Chris was off all weekend.
Just what you needed. Hope you have a good week too. I'm already off to a bad start...laundry galore and no food. Darn. Olive Garden....here we come!
Post a Comment