Friday, September 21, 2007

God Cares about Mascara

I have been reading Connie's blogs about God taking care of us, even in the smallest details of our lives and I just have to share what happened to me today.

I have had pink eye this week. I need a new mascara. Arbonne's mascara is just the best and my eyes are super sensitive and that's what I need. However, it was not in the budget for this month, as Arbonne's mascara is not cheap. I got a shipment in today and my sister had ordered black mascara and........lo and behold there were TWO mascaras in there!

You might think that was just a coincidental mistake, but I am thanking God for bringing me some new mascara for FREE!


"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"
Matthew 6: 25-27


3 comments:

Connie said...

How cool! God cares about long beautiful black eyelashes!

I believe in you and your Arbonne dream! It takes a tough cookie to do it and I'm a very soggy cookie. You are way tougher. And competitive. Good combo for Arbonne.

O.k., so on Sunday, if I'm the only one let's watch a movie and eat cheesecake. I'll purchase some Christmas gifts and you won't have to clean your house or anything.

Anjolee said...

Thank you! I really needed that.

Sunday sounds good, I am all for it! Maybe I'll send an evite message cancelling, although I must confess a weirdness about myself... I don't eat cheesecake (or chocolate). I know it's not normal.

You bring the cheesecake though and you can say you shared it with me, but really you can eat it all while lying on your stomach and I won't tell.

I'll contribute some Totinos frozen pizza and some sinfully sweet tea!

Connie said...

Wait, it was carrot cake. My bad. You still have to make it or I'm not coming.

Not really! But I do want that recipe.