
I have to write about Arbonne. I am building my Arbonne business part-time. My ultimate goal in this business is to retire Chris in the near future and build compound residual income that will allow our family time freedom so that we can be together all day. It will also give us the financial resources to help others in a BIG way.
Chris and I believe in Network Marketing and know that it will work for us. It is NOT a pyramid scheme nor is it get rich quick, but it is get rich. Arbonne has one of the best compensation plans in the NWM industry and the leaders of the company are Christians and believe God and family should come first.
Arbonne is a 27 year old Health and Wellness company that offers Pure Safe and Beneficial products in 6 categories: anti-aging, personal care, weight loss, nutrition, aromatherapy, and cosmetics. Products are made with the highest quality ingredients and are rigorously tested to be hypoallergenic, they do not contain animal products, mineral oil or chemical dyes and fragrances.
Network Marketing is hard work, but with great pay off. 90% of people who start a NWM business quit within their first year! 95% of people who stick with it at least 10 years make it to the top income level in the company. I don't care if it does take me 10 years I will not give up. I couldn't make that kind of money doing anything else for 10 years and 10 years is not that long to be able to retire from your business.
I want to wake up each day and know that I don't have to tell my husband good-bye as he heads off to work and count the hours until he comes home for lunch and then again until he gets off. I want to be able to take Mckenzee to the zoo in the middle of the day with her Daddy too. I want to write 5 digit checks to my church and help out a struggling waitress with a huge tip.
...and the Benz will be nice too!
No comments:
Post a Comment