Monday, September 10, 2007

Christopher Roberts




How I love him!


I don't even know how to begin. Chris is an amazing husband and father and even though we have been together for over 11 years I still learn new things about him and he continues to impress me.
He works at EFW Inc. It is a defense contractor supplying electronic parts to companies like Lockheed and Boeing. He is Manager of Program Financial Analysis. That sounds very sexy to me! He is so smart with numbers and spreadsheets and things I can't begin to understand. He is the financial provider for our family and with God's help has promoted very quickly at his company allowing me to stay home with Mckenzee.



He is a Longhorn fan! He loves football, especially his Texas Longhorns. He coaches them from the couch and scares the dog. He plans events around Texas games (including our wedding) and wears his burnt orange t-shirt to watch them. He also loves animals. He cuddles with our chihuahua on the couch and lets her lick his face. I am sure someday we will have three labs for him to wrestle with when we get a bigger yard. He also loves to build things. He designed and built a deck in our backyard by himself and can do most any home improvement job.



He loves to take me on dates in his Cobra because we can sit closer. He is such a gentleman...a good-looking one at that. He puts me in the car and orders my dinner and kisses me at the door...still! He told me once when we were first dating..."I've got you taken care of." He has always taken great care of me and babied me and I just love it. He gives me lots of hugs and kisses and does things that make me feel special. He supports me in all that I do and understands my craziness. He always smells good...I like that. I even like when he does things that get him into trouble because he has the cutest little smile that I can't resist. Which gets him into MORE trouble!




He loves being a"DaDa." I love to watch him with our daughter. He takes such good care of her. I don't know how he knew so much about babies, but it just seemed to come natural to him. He would read stories to her before she was even born. He plays with her, dances silly with her and loves to tickle her and make her laugh...which he is very good at! He changes lots of diapers and gives baths and even puts her bows in. He loves to hug and kiss her and take her on dates to Gymboree, just the two of them, to pick out a special outfit. He fixed up her room mostly by himself before she was born and added a hand-painted mural signed Daddy. We are taking it with us when we move.



I could write about him all day. He is perfect for me and for Mckenzee. We love him with all our hearts!




No comments: