Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pretty Morning


This is an actual picture of sky seen in my backyard this morning. Kenzee and I have started spending some time outside in the mornings. We take a blanket out in the yard and she won't get off of it because she doesn't like for her feet to touch the grass. She is so calm outside. Today was so pretty and we had so much fun. I picked a flower (weed) for her and she held on to it for so long and didn't squish it.

My Little Dreamer

I wish it would feel like Fall. I get unhappy with Texas every year around this time. My favorite season is Winter (which never comes) and Fall is a close second. I like to wear long sleeved t-shirts and my worn out polo boots that I've had for like 8 years. I like it when it is chilly and you get to snuggle up on the couch in a blanket and build a fire in the fireplace.

No comments: