
I have been keeping a little boy at my house while his regular babysitter is on vacation. This is the third week. He is soooooo good, but I have felt very trapped here at home. Not that I usually go out and do stuff during the day, but I don't like having the option taken away. Sometimes I just go over to my parents house to see my mom. This requires no planning or getting ready. She has food, diapers, crib and she doesn't care what I look like.
Back to the point...yesterday he stayed with his grandmother and I was free for a whole day!
Chris called and asked me to pick him up for lunch because it was Taco Tuesday at Rosa's. I found out later that he knew some women from his work would be there and he wanted to show Mckenzee off. It was a nice lunch and it was fun to be out with him and Mckenzee acted so nice.
After we took him back to work Mckenzee and I went to Kohl's. Chris told me I could spend all of my babysitting money on clothes for myself. Part of it I am spending and part of it I am putting in the Christmas cash. Anyway, we had shopped for me this weekend and got a few things so I was already feeling good about myself in my new clothes and my daughter was behaving like a little angel and then we went shopping together some more.
I found a shirt I loved on sale regular $40 and I got it for $17.50 and I got Kenzee two cute little outfits. It was so nice just to be out.
When we got home she played for a little bit and then it was naptime.
When she woke up we went to watch my cousins play football. It was a lot of fun and it will get it's very own post.
No comments:
Post a Comment