
Both of my cousins play football for Springtown. They are in the 8th grade. Mckenzee loves going to sporting events. She sits and actually watches the game and points at birds and airplanes. Her first sporting event was when she was 6 months old. We took her to one of my cousin's basketball games and she had the best time. She watched the whole game and followed them back and forth across the court and was ready to fall asleep by the end of it.
Anyway, I took some video clips of my cousins playing and they are pretty cool. The first one is Colten. Colten is my mom's brother's son. He plays running back and safety and special teams. This is a clip of him at running back. I was proud of him:
The next one is Jacob. Jacob is my dad's brother's son. He plays quarterback, but this was not a passing play. I believe it is called a 'quarterback keeper.' He did a great job!
And now for my sweet Mckenzee. It was chilly at the game, but she didn't seem to mind and she kept her hood on. We had a great time!
2 comments:
Ok, so since you know people who go to Springtown...what in the world is POJO supposed to stand for???? This has bugged me for years...
Ahh yet another fun family moment that I had to miss out on due to my weird work schedule. :(
Post a Comment