Aunt Sara and the kids and I went to the Flowermound Pumpkin Patch early in the day. The kids were not all that impressed with it, as Kenzee is never impressed with pumpkin patches. You can see how terribly excited the kids are in the pictures. Riley was terrified of the wooden cutouts so he had to be carried. It was muddy and actually kind of hot. I think everyone's favorite part was the train ride, but it was hard to tell. Chris worked on installing our new tile backsplash (pictures to come) while we were gone. He is banned from attending Pumpkin Patches for bad behavior and this year was Mckenzee's last chance. She has exhibited just as much bad pumpkin patch behavior as her father, but I gave her one extra chance because of her age. I think I may have to accept the fact that pumpkin patches are just not our thing.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Halloween
Aunt Sara and the kids and I went to the Flowermound Pumpkin Patch early in the day. The kids were not all that impressed with it, as Kenzee is never impressed with pumpkin patches. You can see how terribly excited the kids are in the pictures. Riley was terrified of the wooden cutouts so he had to be carried. It was muddy and actually kind of hot. I think everyone's favorite part was the train ride, but it was hard to tell. Chris worked on installing our new tile backsplash (pictures to come) while we were gone. He is banned from attending Pumpkin Patches for bad behavior and this year was Mckenzee's last chance. She has exhibited just as much bad pumpkin patch behavior as her father, but I gave her one extra chance because of her age. I think I may have to accept the fact that pumpkin patches are just not our thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, better late than never. Fun times....she looks so pretty all dressed up. We didn't carve a pumpkin this year! First year to not but the girls didn't mention it and we did lots of other stuff so, I'm over it.
Looks like y'all had great fun!
How cute! I love the pic of Riley in his pumpkin costume and stroller. What a ham!!
I really like the picture of Riley with the remote. Maybe he'll get into the pumpkin patch next year. Cute kiddos.
Post a Comment