Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Winners are......

Kari and Kim!!!
Way to go ladies, you both got a lot done! I wish I could say the same for myself. I did this giveaway to motivate myself and did nothing.Thanks for playing and I'm glad you both got so much done!!!

Please excuse Mckenzee picking her nose in this video. I didn't realize until it was over and could have retaped, but I chose not to. Side note: The tank top she is wearing was mine when I was her age. It is her favorite thing to wear and the only thing she gets happy about putting on. She did however, cut a hole in it recently, but that's okay. It's been around 25+ years.
Kim's cute daughter in her big girl room with all it's finishing touches!
Kari's husband.... organizing and labeling over 600 pictures from his childhood and putting them in albums. No matter how many times I tried I couldn't get these pictures any bigger or make the words go down above the kitchen pictures. It looks fine in my compose mode, but jacks up when I publish and I gave up.
Kari's kitchen before and after

5 comments:

Chel said...

I sure had every intention on finishing mine but ran out of time. ARG!! Way to go ladies!!!

Kari and Justin said...

Yay!! Thanks Anj!

Unknown said...

Oh man. I totally meant to do this and remembered this morning...ugh. My project was to finally put cabinet knobs and drawer pulls on my laundry room cabinets....after four years ;).... still not done. Oh well ~ maybe I'll copy your idea and do a contest myself and see if that works for me. ;)

Kim said...

Yay me!! So cool ... sending a pic now.

Sara said...

Dang it! I never finished mine! I got a good start and then ran out of steam.
Way to go girls!