Everyone knows I love car seats. Riley was ready to move to a big boy car seat and so I started looking for the best deal on my favorite Britax Boulevard. Well, I found them on sale at Albee Baby. We ended up getting a new car seat for Mckenzee too. We saved over $200 with the sale and because there was no tax or shipping, plus my parents gave us some money too. We had a car seat and my parents had a car seat so by getting two new ones we would have two and they would have two in their car. Mckenzee's was the one that was on sale the most because it was a 2008 model. She is so happy to have a pink car seat. She just kept saying "Ohhhh, Ohhhh" when I took it out of the box. I sat it on the ground and she said "Put me in it!" Riley seems to like his too.
1 comment:
That's great!
Post a Comment