Wednesday, April 1, 2009

For Maimee

On Monday night when the storm started Chris and I were in Riley's room and Mckenzee was in the living room by herself. The thunder was so loud and I ran to the living room to scoop her up because I thought she would be scared and this is what I found:

She was not afraid one bit. That's my girl. Then we went to sit in the chair in Riley's room to watch the lightning and wait for the thunders. She loved it just like we always did. I need to find my copy of Thundercake.
Love you Maimee

3 comments:

Sara said...

Awwww, she's gonna be a weather girl! :) Yay!

Connie said...

I was the one who had to delete my comment. Something kept messing up.

What I said was....If I ever have to babysit her and it is storming, then she will have to be the one to take care of me and the girls b/c we are all chickens over here. HATE storms.

Is she scared of anything?

Anjolee said...

Chris and I tried to think of something she is scared of.

We haven't come up with anything yet.