Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Sunday

This first picture was mine and Chris' favorite of the day. It pretty much summed up our Easter this year. They look like they are so tired of having their picture taken. The rest are of egg hunting and family. We went to church that morning, but didn't make it in time for Sunday School, bummer. Mckenzee loved her hat even though it was too big. I opted for braided hair because of the weather. Riley slept a good part of the afternoon. He is a sweet little guy. We had a fun time and enjoyed being with our families. I am so thankful for Easter and why we celebrate it. I am thankful for the freedom of religion in this country. I am thankful for our resurrected Savior. I am thankful for my babies. I am thankful for my husband.







2 comments:

Sara said...

Kenzee looked soooo cute in her hat! Riley's so funny, he really looks like a little man. I love those babies :)

Connie said...

They look so cute all dressed up. Riley is just so cute with his little grin. Love the hat and the drss...y'all all look great!