Very cute little girl you got there! Can't believe how long her hair has gotten! Love the water sprinkler one....
How do you keep her still to do her hair like that? She is a little doll!! I love the spying picture....hhhmmmm.....Haha!
I just set her up on the sink. She'll play with the stuff we have out or more recently I let her write on the mirror with markers. It wipes right off. Chapstick is a good keep still tool too.
I am apparently behind on checking your posts! These pics are super cute!
Cute cute CUTE!!! She's so photogenic!L, Aunt Sara
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very cute little girl you got there! Can't believe how long her hair has gotten! Love the water sprinkler one....
How do you keep her still to do her hair like that? She is a little doll!! I love the spying picture....hhhmmmm.....Haha!
I just set her up on the sink. She'll play with the stuff we have out or more recently I let her write on the mirror with markers. It wipes right off. Chapstick is a good keep still tool too.
I am apparently behind on checking your posts! These pics are super cute!
Cute cute CUTE!!! She's so photogenic!
L, Aunt Sara
Post a Comment