Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BRADY vs. ROMO

Now, my little sister seems to have the hots for Tony Romo...based on this quote...

Sara said...
I hope you have Tony Romo on your team. You're sure to win on good looks alone if you do.

Well sister, I'm gonna cut you some slack here and just figure you don't know who Tom Brady is...the guy I paid $10 million for. I posted some pics below. One of each quarterback in and out of their element. See for yourself who'll get me points on looks.


TOM BRADY





TONY ROMO



In trying to be fair to Mr. Romo I have added another picture of him in a suit. Lexi said he couldn't pull off the unbuttoned pink and Sara said it was a bad pic. So here you go ladies. I know this picture is dated, but it was what I could find. He doesn't do modeling like Brady.


5 comments:

Lexi said...

Tony Romo is FUGLY. And he is dating Jessica Simpson which majorly depletes his hot factor. He gets triple negative points for the stupid factor of dating her. He cannot pull off a pink shirt, especially with it unbuttoned. Button up Tony and wear a tie, it might make you look more mature - which would be an accomplishment for him.

I had heard the name Tom Brady...he is hot. I have nothing to say about his dating preference, because I know about as much about him as you have posted. He looks good in the cologne ad.

Anjolee said...

Sorry to disappoint, but according to my readings in US Weekly and In Touch Magazines Tom Brady is a jerk because he got his girl Bridget Moynahan pregnant and then left her, while she was pregnant, and she is raising the baby on her own while he dates Gisele. I personally think Bridget is way cuter. Now, that story is one-sided...she may be a butthole...who knows.

Oh, and I like Jessica Simpson. I can't help it. I know she "pretends" to be dumb, but I like her anyway.

Lexi said...

Ha ha, I knew you were a fan of the blond moron, but I still had to diss her and him, sorry!

And now that you say that about his dating preference I think I read that in people or some celebrity gossip magazine a while back I just didn't connect the two. Too bad he is a jerk, what a waste of hotness, Ugh.

Sara said...

*I said that was a bad picture of Tony!
*Tom Brady is hot. Hotter than Tony, yes.
*I love Jessica Simpson.
*I also love Bridgette Moynahan that Tom dumped while she was pregnant with his kid.

That is all.

Lexi said...

Better picture of Tony, but I would have to agree with Kari...to me, the two men in question aren't anything special!