Friday, March 28, 2008

Trouble

So I got a phone call today. It was a business call and I was trying to be professional. I think it might be a good idea to just not accept calls when you have a toddler, or perhaps children at all for that matter. While I was on the phone Mckenzee had a good time with Aunt Sara's lotion. When I hung up I told her it was time to put the lotion away and she ran from me and hid under the desk. She even pretended not to see me when I got down there next to her. Little Miss Mckenzee is much like her Momma in that she likes to have her way and when she doesn't get it she throws a fit. I hate to admit that about myself, but most of you already know that's pretty much true so there you have it. I tried to get her to put the lotion away on her own (sometimes this works). Today it did not and a full blown fit ensued when I took the lotion away. She made sure to get one more glob after I took the pictures to put on the other side of her face. During this fit the dog was trying to lick her because she loves lotion too and Kenzee was trying to hit the dog and I was trying to spread out all this lotion. Now this was Arbonne lotion. Those of you who have used Arbonne lotion know that a little goes a LONG way. She was pretty thick in the stuff, but I finally got her rubbed in pretty good. She was able to calm down after I fixed her a snack.

4 comments:

Sara said...

HAHA! Little lotion theif! How does she know to hide?
That's hilarious...except for he fact that it's MY lotion. :) Guess I shouldn't have left it.

Lexi said...

She looks very determined to keep that lotion in the pics...I think Aunt Sara better watch out when she tries to get it back. Mckenzee might just take her!

Connie said...

She looks totally guilty...like she knows she is wrong but she's doing it anyway so she wants you to go away. You've heard all my stories about phone behavior....awful!

Jamye said...

Who doesn't love a little pretty lotion? Cute, thanks for sharing.