
I can't help it. I LOVE March Madness. It is such an exciting time of year at the Roberts house. This is the only time I really get fired up about college basketball.
The games start today. I put in my bracket last night. I am playing for $300 in Chris' work pool. I don't know how good of a chance I have. I like to pick the upsets and possible Cinderellas.
I am probably seriously boring some of you right now so I'll keep this post short.
Here are my Final Four:
UNC
Memphis
Georgetown
Xavier
I picked Xavier to win it all. We'll see.

1 comment:
Wow. I don't know if we can still be friends. Upsets...like tummy trouble? Cinderella's...like the one with the glass slippers and the poofy dress?
I could understand the first part of the post but the last part may as well have been in Latin.
Post a Comment