I haven't made resolutions in a few years. Not because I didn't have anything to improve upon, but because I knew I wasn't in the right frame of mind to stick to it, but this year I want to. So here goes in no particular order...
1. Maintain my home
2. Lose 8 pounds by June (Colorado vaca)
3. Spend more time with God
4. Make time for my writing
5. Sell our home and Buy a new one
6. Go to bed at a decent time
7. Spend more time with my grandparents
8. Plan a curriculum for Mckenzee for the fall
9. Dress cuter and blog about it
10. Plan more date nights with Chris (including dance lessons)
4 comments:
I'm with you on #1, 3 & 6 . Can't wait to hear more about #9 &10 =)
Good ones too. I am going today to buy my book I want to read and a how-to crochet/knit (still haven't decided which one yet) book w/ supplies.
Resolutions are hard but if you manage to do at least one of them I think that's at least one improvement from the year before and that's great.
Those are good resolutions. I think you and Connie should start some kind of Organize Your Home/Life business in 2010. I'll be your first client. I think by the end of February I'll officially be a hot mess.
That is so funny, I cannot believe your baby boy eats so much! My little girl is 2 and 1/2 years old and such a picky little eater. Deakon already eats way more than she does. May be why he is only 5 pounds behind her and they are 19 months apart. =) I do all my headers at scrapblog.com. You can use a format they have or you can create your own. Its alot of fun. If you need any help, let me know. I love playing on there. =)
Post a Comment