Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Everyday Life

Found this in my drafts and decided I would post it. It has poop parts so if you don't like to read poop stories then don't read it.


We set off for our bi-weekly grocery trip to Whole Foods. It was pretty late and we expected the kids to go to sleep on the way there and then Chris would sit in the car with them and I would go in and get groceries. Before we hit up Whole Foods we had to pay a visit to Chipotle. When Chris came out with our burrito Mckenzee had woken up and he had to go back in and get her a burrito. We then went over to Whole Foods, finished our burritos and I was ready to go in, except Riley-man woke up too. So, we all got out and I decided to change Riley first, opened the diaper and Crap! It was full of poop. I told Chris that I didn't have any wipes and asked him to go in and buy some and bring them out. I also offered to go in myself while he stayed outside with the poop boy, but he said he didn't mind....ha! Anyway, when he went around to get Mckenzee who wanted to go too he found a bottle of water and asked if we could just pour that water on the Chipotle napkins to clean him up. That's what we did and it worked! Thank you to Connie for leaving your nice Fiji Starbucks water in my car so I could clean my baby's butt with it.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

That's so funny-I love a good poop story!

Connie said...

Dang, I knew I left something! That was some mighty fine (and expensive) water on his little hiney. Don't tell Levi about my 5+ dollar water used to clean up poop.

Kandis said...

Parents are so resourceful.