Monday, January 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

Better late than never. Here are some pictures of our week at Thanksgiving.

Family Night: Making homemade pizza










Helping Daddy install the quarter round



Making her Thanksgiving art project, mostly by herself.



Watching the parade with Mommy. I pretty much hate this picture of my pregnant self that just woke up, but I enjoyed the moment with her so much I decided to post it anyway.



Thankgiving dinner


Meeting Aunt Paula's rabbit


Putting up the tree

3 comments:

Amy said...

Such sweet times. It looks like you all have been busy. It's exciting that Baby Riley will soon get to join in the fun.

Lexi said...

Such cute pictures. Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving.

Connie said...

Fun times. I never seem to get around to posting the important events like thanksgiving and Christmas so kuddos to you for even getting them up.

Kenzee always looks so serious and intense when she is doing something. Hmmm...I wonder if she will be competative.

No, I don't.

She will be.