Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day at the Zoo


We haven't beent to the zoo in so long and this was Mckenzee's first trip. The coolest thing was this bird exhibit where you buy a stick with bird seed on it and the birds just some right up and eat. Kenzee really liked this. She reached out and touched a bird and did a very good job holding her stick still for them to eat. She also liked the monkeys a lot and talked about them all afternoon. The weather was so nice.



3 comments:

Lexi said...

I love Mckenzee's braided pig tails, they are so cute! You also got some really good pictures of the animals. It looks like you had an awesome day.

Candace said...

What a little movie star! I love the hair!!! Lil country bumpkin. If I had a little girl I would definatly do braided piggie tails. You and Chris look really good too!

Connie said...

I think you know I hate the zoo, but I'm glad y'all had a good time. The pictures are so cute and Mia and Jules LOVE feeding the birds too. You look very 70's in your new layers...very sexy.