Scalloped Garland
Started this months ago and never went back to it. It’s finally done and when her room looks all nice and neat I’ll take a big picture of it showing the whole wall. It’s copied from Pinterest. I did put the pink ruffle instead of regular binding. It was something I already had and is special. It is the same ruffled edge that I used when making her special pillow she sleeps with. I bought the rest of a bolt once and it’s just been hanging out. I had just enough for the whole garland. Most of the fabric I snagged from my mom’s stash. Several patterns are leftover scraps from the special quilt my mom made her and the pink stripe is from leftover scraps of her curtain. She picked out the blue butterfly fabric and that’s the only one I bought. Very inexpensive project and it is sooooo cute on the wall. She loves it and I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment