Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Proper Announcement

I wanted to do something really cute, but the time has passed so I want to get this little baby up here.

Introducing Baby Roberts #3

035 This picture was taken at 12 weeks 6 days. The baby is due on March 18th, but will probably be scheduled for c-section on March 11th.

 

I am 16 weeks 4 days now. Here is my 16 week picture.

006

We our so excited about this new little blessing and the completion of our family. Big Sister Mckenzee is beyond thrilled and Big Brother Riley doesn’t have a clue. Updates to come. Hopefully we will find out the gender at the end of the month!

:)

6 comments:

Adrian said...

Congrats on Baby #3!!

Anonymous said...

So exciting. You look beautiful, Anjolee! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. :)

Amber Smith said...

Congratulations!!!!

Kari and Justin said...

We want more! We want more! When do find out if your bun is a little brother or sister?

Connie said...

Very excited to find out what you are having. You need to do a poll, that would be fun.

I will try to work on the tinge of resentment I might have on this new baby for putting just a tiny damper on all the wild parties I had planned for us next year.

Denyse said...

I've been so out of the loop that I missed the big announcement! I'm so happy for ya'll! =)