Chris and my dad enclosed our formal dining room to make our new schoolroom/playroom.
I. LOVE. IT.
I think it really improved the house. The french doors are so pretty. and I love the art niche that Chris insisted on making with an arched top on the outside of the wall. So thankful that my Dad knows everything and he and Chris have such mad skills in the building, making, home improvement department. I say I want something done and they can do it.
We still have some paint touch ups to do and we have to put the baseboards back on and the door trim. I say we, I mean Chris. It is gorgeous though and I love the floors, which were a HUGE pain in the hiney for Chris to install. We've had preschool in there for two weeks now. Next post to come.
Here are some before and after pics!
BEFORE- OPEN FORMAL DINING VIEW FROM LIVING ROOM
1 comment:
Totally love it! Your lucky that they can do that. Levi's lucky I don't plaster him to the wall and shoot him with a nail gun.
The girls will be excited to see it too!
Post a Comment