This was so fun. I was nervous. She wasn't. She didn't even cry. We went to Sweet and Sassy with our good friends the White's and Sarah and Kenzee got haircuts and then picked out earrings to get their ears pierced. Mckenzee chose flowers with a blue stone in the center. They drew on dots with marker and had us approve their position and then she was ready to go. I sat right in front of her and a girl got on each side to do them at the same time. They had her count to 5 and pierced them on 3. She got a look on her face when they did it, like"Hey, I think I'm gonna hit you," but I handed her her starbucks milkshake real quick, that we had brought on ice, and she was fine. No tears and so happy with her earrings!
I love this girl!
1 comment:
Awww pretty girls. She's so brave!
Post a Comment