Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mckenzee turns 3! August 29th

I cannot believe my baby girl is three. Part of me really wishes she wasn't. That part of me wants to rewind and go back to when she was 1 and do it all over again. Notice I didn't say I want to go back to when she was a newborn. She is so much fun, so sweet and so sassy. She knows what she wants. She is so smart and such a big girl. I am always impressed with the way she loves on her brother. She has been so sweet to him always. She doesn't want him to be sad or be left out. She is quite the fit thrower and oh so stubborn. She loves to be snuggled at night and gives sweet kisses and hugs. She loves to play outside and watch "moobies" on the couch with her pillow. She is very good at puzzles and enjoys painting, drawing and coloring and learning her letters and sounds. Most of her days are spent in her panties and sometimes shoes. She takes care of her babies and feeds her Macy puppy and builds block towers. She tells me she loves me all day long. I love to fix her hair and read her books and tell her stories and hug her as much as I can. I love my girl so much!

On her birthday we started the day with a special present from Mommy and Daddy...her Cinderella gown to wear at her party. Then she had "cancakes" by request, made by Daddy. She ate Chick-fil-a for lunch and played with us and then got her hair rolled up and watched Cinderella the movie. Later she got all dolled up with an up-do and make-up and awaited the arrival of her guests.
Mckenzee had a dress up party with her 4 little girlfriends. We had pizza and sugar cookie cake and ice cream. We danced and painted and played outside. She got lots of fun presents. She got her first bicycle and is learning to ride it. I wish I had gotten a group shot of the girlies together. They had fun playing and dancing. Oh, it's good to be 3!
























4 comments:

Lexi said...

Great pictures! Yay, she's 3!!

Kandis said...

Oh what a fun day! You know, it always makes me feel like more of a girl to run around in just panties and shoes. It looks like she had a wonderful time...too cute! (Cinderella was always my favorite)

Courtney said...

She is so beautiful! Happy (late) birthday Mckenzee :)

Kim said...

It was a great party and it looked like Mckenzee enjoyed herself. I know Victoria did! She is still talking about it. Thank you for the invite!