
Product Description
Butt/Face Towel is the simple solution to avoid embarrassment! It makes a great gift and gives a clear message to that special person!. 100 percent Cotton. Approximately 44 in. x 25 in. Words are embroidered.
Product DescriptionWith this Butt Face Soap give a clear message to that special person! One side is brown, engraved with Butt, and the other side is White, engraved with Face, making it nearly impossible to get confused on which Side to use!
2 comments:
That's funny. I like the phrase "butt face" too. It's fun to call people that.
Well...just to let you know I actually own that towel. Jamye got that for Chris for Christmas one year. It shrunk to about half of the size it says it is and is now a small towel rather than larger-than-beach size like it was before I washed it the very first time. I like the products though they provoke a laugh out loud.
Now we use that towel to dry off Spencer after we give him a bath...hehehe.
Post a Comment